Chinese Medicated Bath Treatment and Chronic Kidney Disease
Chinese medicated bath treatment is a typical natural therapy in China, which is used to control kidney damages. It helps repair the damaged kidney tissues and improve kidney functions naturally, which is very popular in Asia.
Who is suggested to take Chinese medicated bath?
Chinese medicated bath show a very promising effects for CKD patients, especially for the following symptoms.
- chronic kidney failure
- itchy skin
- bad sleep or appetite
Who is suggested not to take Chinese Medicated bath?
If you have one of the following conditions, you are not suggested to take Chinese Medicated Bath.
- venereal disease
- Hepatitis B or C
- severe high blood pressure
- skin bleeding
- severe heart disease
- Traditional Chinese medicine allergy
Attentions you should know about Chinese Medicated Bath
Before Chinese Medicated Bath
You are not suggest to do or be:
- too hungry or too full
You are suggested to do:
- prepare some foods
During Chinese Medicated Bath
- the temperature of bath water should be controlled in 37-42℃
- take enough water as the doctor suggest
- if you feel any discomforts, you are suggested to tell your doctor immediately.
After Chinese Medicated Bath
- take a good rest
- take enough water and healthy food
- don’t take cold water or rat food
- keep warm
If you wanna know whether Chinese Medicated Bath is a right option for your CKD, you can send your medical report to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive our reply within 24 hours.