A Natural Remedy for Polycystic Kidney Disease without Surgery
Surgery is a common alternative treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease. However, not everyone is proper to take a surgery or not all of them receive the scalpel in their mind. This is why natural remedy becomes a hot issue among PKD patients.
Conditions that your doctor may not suggest surgery
- Cysts < 3~5cm. When your cysts are less than 5cm and causes no severe pain or discomforts, surgery may not suggest. If the cyst is too small, your doctor usually thinks that it’s not worthy a surgery.
- Severe complication. When you appear to have severe complications, such as heart failure, liver failure or kidney failure, surgery is also not a good choice. In severe medical condition, any trauma may raise the risk of danger.
- Cyst inflammation. If cyst inflammation occurs, surgery is also not a good choice for patients.
Besides these conditions, patients themselves sometimes reject the surgery for maybe following reasons:
- relapse after surgery
- trauma for kidney function
- fear of the surgery
A natural remedy for Polycystic Kidney Disease
If you are one of the person who have the above thinking, a natural remedy may be your case. After years’ research, more and more herbs are found to have the function to shrink the renal cysts naturally.
However, due to the odor taste of the oral herbal medicine, herbal treatments meet various difficulties in spreading among patients. In order to avoid the oral application, herbalists design a new form of the herbal medicine—Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
This therapy is an external application which uses herbal bags (a bag which contains the herbal powders) applying in the patients back. And the herbal ingredients will permeate into the poor kidneys and take effects directly.
This therapy uses not only the herbs to shrink cysts, but also the plants to improve kidney functions. Thereby, you can expect double-winning effects from it.
- Prev: Alternative Treatment Nephrotic syndrome for with GFR 20
- Next: How to Improve the Kidney Function of Polycystic Kidney Disease