Health Care for IgA Nephropathy and CKD Stage 2
Q: I was diagnosed with IgA Nephropathy and suffered from many symptoms, blood in urine, protein in urine and high blood pressure. I attach my medical report and hope to get health care tips. Thank you.
A: According to the test report you sent to me, your blood urea and creatinine are both higher than normal. You are in chronic kidney disease stage 2. If treated in time, the disease can still be reversed.
IgA Nephropathy is a kind of auto immune disease. Every of us has IgA antibodies. For healthy people, it is normal reaction, but for patients with kidney disease, it is abnormal. Too much immune complex deposited on the glomerular basement membrane and will cause the proliferation and swelling of mesangial cells thus damaging the charge barrier and mechanical barrier. It cannot block the leakage of protein and red blood cells.
As long as we remove the immune complex on the basement membrane and repair the damaged mesangial cells, the protein leakage will sure be stopped. Besides, the Chinese medicine can also regulate the immune reaction and rebuild immune system, so if well treated the disease will not recur.
For this kind of disease, daily care is very important. Because if we want to stop the reaction of the antibodies, we have to prevent the stimulation. Therefore, after the treatment, the patients still have to pay attention to the following tips:
1. Don't be too tired. Do proper exercise, but avoid strenuous exercise. Have good rest and don't stay up late at night.
2. Prevent infection. Try to prevent inducing factors such as unper tract infection, skin, intestinal tract, urinary tract infection and fungus infection. Once there is infection, receive treatment to stop it as soon as possible.
3. Have a positive attitude of life. Don't be nervous and afraid. Keeping in good mood is good for the recovery.
4. Prevent catching a cold or flu. Do proper exercise to strengthen the body and patient can also take some supplement such asCordyceps sinensis to strengthen the immunity. If you need any help, please contact us via emial firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp;+8618703318105
- Prev: What Are the Symptoms of Children IgA Nephropathy
- Next: How to Prevent Leg Cramps During Dialysis Treatment