IgA Nephropathy and Low-grade Fever
Low-grade Fever usually is an indication of infection which causes inflammation in your body. And most patients may experience once or more times of Low-grade fever in IgA Nephropathy.
Is your low-grade fever caused by IgA Nephropathy?
Low-grade fever is not a specific symptom of IgA Nephropathy only. There are several causes which may relates to low-grade fever. Some probable causes of low-grade fever are given below.
● Infection. Fevers often accompany infections and are part of your body’s natural defense against them.
● Physical activity or environmental factors. Body temperature can also be elevated by physical activity and environmental factors, such as high ambient temperature or wearing heavy clothing etc.
● Immunizations. A low-grade fever may also occur following immunizations, during teething.
● Autoimmune disease. If you have persistent fevers, it can be triggered by medical conditions, such as autoimmune disease, cancer etc. And IgA Nephropathy is a kidney disease that is caused by the underlying autoimmune disorder. Thereby, if you suffered chronic low-grade fever, it may caused by your IgA Nephropathy.
How to deal with the low-grade fever in IgA Nephropathy?
● If you have low-grade fever in IgA Nephropathy, you need to take tests firstly and your doctor will help the real cause of the low-grade fever. If the low-grade fever is not caused by medical conditions, you may need no medical innervations.
● If your low-grade fever is caused by IgA Nephropathy, immunotherapy may be necessary. IgA Nephropathy is caused by the immune disorder which releases excessive immunoglobulin A and causes overreacted inflammation. This not only causes kidney damages, but also triggers persistent fever.
Immunotherapy is used to regulate the underlying immune disorder which helps avoid the root cause of low-grade fever.
Low-grade fever is just an appearance symptom of IgA Nephropathy. To control this symptom should not be the end. The treatment goal should deal with the underlying kidney damages and immune disorder. (if you have any problem, you can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp:+8618703318105)
- Prev: Management of swelling in Kidney Amyloidosis
- Next: What Are the Symptoms of Children IgA Nephropathy