Can Your CKD Stage 3 be Reversed
Time: 2020-02-14 16:19, Tags: CKD
CKD stage 3 is regarded as a “turning point”, which can be reversed to stage 1~2 and give patient a chance to live a normal life, and also can progress quickly into advanced stages that will lead to permanent kidney damage.
The chance of reversing CKD Stage 3 is small, but it differs from case to case. Can Your CKD Stage 3 be Reversed? You Can Take Our Quiz Below to Get the Result From Our Experts. You can send your answer to our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you a reply within 48 hours. Remember to Check Your Email or Keep Your Phone Available.
1. Are you a patient with CKD Stage3?
Yes, I have. No, I know someone with CKD Stage3.
2. What causes patient’s CKD Stage3?
Primary Kidney Disease
3. How old is the patient?
Under 18 18-30 30-45 45-60 over 60 years old
4. What is the GFR level? (Not clear, test it now)
10-15 mL/min/1.73 ㎡ 8-10 mL/min/1.73 ㎡ 5-10 mL/min/1.73 ㎡ <5 mL/min/1.73 ㎡ Not sure
5. Does the Patient Have the Following Complications?
Anemia High Blood Pressure High Blood Sugar High Creatinine Level Others
6. Does The Urine Test Shows:
Blood in Urine Protein in Urine Both No
7. How to Send You the Results?
You are suggested to leave your contact number or email to us.
- Prev: What is The Prognosis of Kidney Failure
- Next: Can You Have Normal Urine Output with Kidney Problems